- 2 medium slices sourdough bread (or whatever you have, 70g total)
- 2 medium eggs, whisked
- 1 tbsp zero calorie sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5g butter
- 50g sliced banana (1/2 banana)
Whisk eggs with vanilla and sweetener.
Place bread in egg mixture and turn a few times so it absorbs the mixture.
Heat butter in a pan over medium heat and cook the bread for 1-2 minutes each side or until a little crispy.
Serve with zero calorie sweetener and sliced banana.
- If you want to increase protein, have a shake with water separately whilst eating these.
- You can substitute one egg for the equivalent amount of milk (roughly 1/4 measuring cup) and I suggest using low fat milk to make lighter, more spongy French toast