- 3 skinless salmon fillets weight 125g each (375g total)
- 2 medium peppers de seeded and finely sliced
- 3 half corn cob pieces
- 2 small limes
- finely diced fresh chilli to taste (optional)
- 1/4 small red onion finely diced
- 150g couscous
- 200ml boiling water
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp cajun spice mix
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees or 360 fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with baking paper or foil and place the salmon fillets on.
Sprinkle the cajun spice on both sides then squeeze the juice of 1 lime over them, season lightly with salt and rub the spice in. Put the peppers and corn next to the salmon and drizzle the oil over the vegetables, season with salt and mix well.
In a medium size bowl, season couscous lightly with salt and pour the boiling water in, mix with a spoon then cover with a lid or plate and leave for 10 minutes. Bake the salmon in the oven for for 15-18 minutes.
After 10 minutes, use a fork and fluff the couscous up and add the chilli and onion, a squeeze of lime, mix well and season to taste. Serve the couscous in meal prep containers with the peppers, corn and salmon on top.
- Cooking times will vary depending on the thickness of the salmon
- You could use chicken or another type of fish instead
- This can be eaten hot or cold
- You can add fresh salsas on top