- 130g Minced Lamb 80/20% meat to fat ratio
- 1 tbsp Parsley chopped
- To Taste Fresh Chilli chopped
- 20g Low Fat feta crumbled
- Pinch Salt and Pepper
- 1 Brioche Bun
- 1 slice Tomato
- 20g Avocado
- Few Slithers Onions finely sliced
- 1 tbsp Light Mayo
Mix the lamb, feta, parsley and chili to taste in a bowl and form it into a burger patty roughly the same size as the bun.
Pre heat grill pan that’s been lightly rubbed with oil. Once it starts smoking, season burger with salt and pepper.
Cook the for around 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through. 30 seconds before the burger is cooked, lightly toast the bun on both sides.
Smother the mayonnaise on the bun, top with the burger and the tomato, avocado, onions or any other garnish you enjoy.
- This is great served with salad or if you want to increase calories and carbs, roast potato wedges go well too!
- If you can find lean lamb mince, that’ll reduce the overall calories.