- 150g Sea Bass
- 20g Butter
- 200g Broccoli (finely chopped)
- 15g Olives (roughly chopped)
- 10g Capers (roughly chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely sliced)
- Chilli (to taste, optional)
- Wedge of Lemon
Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat, add butter, season bass with salt and cook. Cooking times will vary based on the thickness of the fish.
Once half cooked, flip and put to one side of the pan, in the other side, add the broccoli, garlic, chilli, capers, olives and fry together for 1-2 minutes until cooked.
Serve the bass on the broccoli mix with a wedge of lemon.
- If the fish fillet is thick, add the broccoli once the fish is half cooked, if it’s a large thin fillet, cook everything at the same time.
- You could use shrimps or any other kind of fish or even chicken, just adjust cooking times where possible.